Wednesday 20 December 2017

Our love

I do not remember When I have written this poem. I do not even remember Who I have loved that much......sorry!

You were my tower
you were my stone
You were my lover
my solid throne

My pain is back
heart full of sadness
My pain is back
living in madness

I will always be around
just want to love you
I will always be around
to kiss you and hold you

It has been over a year I have not heard a word from you. It has been hard and sad.
The political system of this world torn us apart. It killed our past but never will destroy our future.
It has been long 12 months and I am willing to wait. You know why? It is very simple. You love, are the one I ever wanted and my heart belongs to you.

2 comments:

  1. this is just amazing michal! thank you for sharing with me! we need to sit down over a cup of coffee and tell 'spirit' stories! my art is not my own...but i am the vessel that my 'spirit' choses play through...life is grand...isn't it? much love my fellow traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lorri. The wierd thing is I do not remember for Whoom I have written it....loool. You are right, life is amazing with all the God's given gifts to us.

    ReplyDelete